1. NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNITS (NICU)
- Managed by a PPS – certified Neonatologist
- Experienced Critical care Nurses assigned at the NICU and Outborn Complex
- Admits well and critically ill newborns
- Supports the Mother–Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative
- Pracitices the Essential Intrapartum and Newborn Care (EINC)
- Offers Expanded Newborn Screening and Hearing Screening Test
2. IN-PATIENT PEDIATRIC WARD
- Managed by PPS – certified Pediatrician
- Experienced Nurses and 24-hour duty Pediatric Residents
- Admits all infants, children, adolescents requiring medical care and attention.
3. EMERGENCY ROOM
- Complete emergency equipments are available at the ER complex
- Oral Rehydration Treatment (ORT)
- The ER complex of the hospital serves the needs of the pediatric patients requiring immediate intervention and admission.
- Discharge Instructions (home medications, laboratory procedure, home instructions, return/ follow –up visits) are carefully discussed with the patient’s guardians/caregivers.
4. OUT-PATIENT DEPARTMENT
- The out-patient department (Dispensary) is open from 9:00AM to 12:00NN and 1:00PM to 3:00PM for consultations, vaccinations and well-baby visits.
5. PEDIATRIC INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- Five bed capacity with an isolation room for infectious disease
- Managed by a PPS and SPCCMP Certified Intensivist
- Experienced Critical Care Nurses are assigned at the PICU
- Admits infants above one month of age, children and adolescent with medical conditions requiring closer observation, monitoring and critical care management.
6. HEMATOLOGY-ONCOLOGY PEDIATRIC AND ELDERLY CENTER (HOPE)