- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub
- Wear protective gear especially when going out: face mask (good to cover nose and mouth), eye shield, or face shield
- Maintain at least 1 meter distance between you and people coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people
If there is no urgent need to go outside, please remain in the safety of your homes. The public is advised to follow the protocols of their respective LGUs (Local Government Units) to help prevent the spread of the virus in the community.
If you or your loved ones experience symptoms, please seek immediate medical attention from your WORLDCITIMed doctor. Call us at +632 3438 4580 or +632 8913 8380. We are also open for inquiries on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/WorldCitiMedicalCenter.